Elmodis Smart Pumps Solution
Elmodis Smart Pumps Solution for OEMs
Condition monitoring and diagnostics for pumps
We predict failures and optimize pump performance
Manufacturers around the world are looking for new ways to improve both plant efficiency and operational effectiveness. In today's outcome-driven world, customer demands and expectations are higher than ever. When purchasing new equipment they no longer look only at technical specifications, they expect great service and maintenance support. Give them exactly what they need with Elmodis Smart Pumps Solution.
Elmodis Smart Pumps Solution is a unique, dedicated end-to-end system for pump manufacturers. We use IIoT technology and machine learning to predict and prevent failures before they happen.
Elmodis Smart Pumps top functionalities:
Access to machine exploitation parameters 24/7:
- Work time, stop time
- Productive/unproductive time, utilization, load histogram
- Machine number of starts / stops statistics
- Active/reactive energy consumption
- Minimum/ maximum/ average load
- Minimum/ maximum/ average currents and voltages value
Customized reports adjusted to your needs
Measurement and correlation of various signals (electrical, temperature, vibration, process parameters)
Alerts & notifications
Interested in learning more about Elmodis Smart Pumps Solution functionalities?
Selected issues you can solve with Elmodis Smart Pumps Solution
- work outside Best Efficiency Point area
- work in areas outside the norm
- work with full or partial blockage
- clogged filters or pipelines
- aeration of the suction pipeline, cavitation
- dry running
- unsealing, operation by a bypass valve
- too low anti-cavitation surplus (due to the height of the tank, sucking from the
- collector through other pumps, increased medium temperature, too high flow)
Maintenance / service:
- excessive operation time without repair, causing significant efficiency drop
- low quality of service repairs, lowering the initial efficiency level
- poor quality of assembly after service, replacement
- problems with incorrect lubrication
- wear of the impeller or housing (erosion, cavitation)
- break / damage to the rotor
- clogging the rotor with a foreign body
- problems with imbalance
- problems with alignment (installation or related to degradation of the foundation)
- bearing wear
- external leakage through shaft sealing
Key business advantages for you
Increased sales revenue and differentiation from competition
Thanks to insight into your pumps’ performance, you can now improve product design in order to better serve customer needs. Having Smart Pump Solution brings additional value for customers and increases sales and competitive advantages. Also, our solution can be implemented in new pumps as well as existing ones, giving you a chance to open brand new sales opportunities.
Increased customer satisfaction and upselling
Online monitoring of parameters of your machines with remote diagnostics gives your customers not only the data, but also its interpretation for a faster and better decision making process. Solid equipment = satisfied customer! And satisfied customers are loyal to their trusted vendors.
Lowered equipment failure rate
Service machines before problems get out of control with notifications of suspicious activity. Predict when service is needed to avoid downtimes and customer disappointment.
Better spare parts stock management
Full insight into your machines allows you to plan service and repairs based on the actual condition of the equipment.
Lower your operational and labor costs
With better planning for routine service and reliable information about the status of your machines, operational costs can be reduced.
Easy integration with your equipment
Focus on your core missions while we deliver tailor-made solutions based on IIoT technology, machine learning and AI.
To learn more about the advantages of predictive maintenance in pump manufacturing, download our “5 Tips on How to Stay Competitive in the Growing Market of Pump Manufacturing”
Key business advantages for your customers
Prolongs trouble-free machine operation
Increases the availability of machines
Reduces operating costs of the machinery park
Increases the productivity of the company
Increases energy efficiency
Improves maintenance team safety and working conditions
Are you interested to learn more and experience our system live? Schedule a demo with one of our experts.