1. ELMODIS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Jana Dekerta 24 is the Controller of personal data. You may reach the Controller by e-mail, using email@example.com address, by contact form at elmodis.com, by telephone, calling (+48) 531-507-668 number or by mail, writing to the address of the Controller’s registered office.
2. Personal data may be processed by the Controller:
a) in order to fulfill the obligations under the provisions of law, where the legal basis for the processing is a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter: Regulation 2016/679))
b) in order to execute activities undertaken by the Controller within its business activity, based on the consent to the processing of personal data and in scope of activities for which such consent was granted (Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation 2016/679)
c) in order to establish or exercise possible legal claims of the Controller or defend the Controller against such claims, where the legal basis for data processing is a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679)
d) in order to perform a contract binding on the Controller and data subject or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation 2016/679).
3. Your personal data may be transferred to processors that process personal data at the request of the Controller.
4. Data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, the contract binding on the parties terminates, the term of obligation to store documentation under adequate provisions of tax regulations lapses or for the period of 1 year. After the lapse of the indicated period of time, your personal data will be rendered anonymous or deleted on the last day of the month when the above-indicated deadline expires. The period of data storing may each time be extended by the period of limitation of claims, if personal data processing is necessary for exercising any claims of the Controller or defending the Controller against such claims.
5. You are entitled to obtain access to the content of your personal data and its rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing, to data portability, to object and to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6. If you consider that processing your personal data infringes Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Inspector General for Personal Data Protection), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland.
7. Your data will not be processed automatically, including profiling.
8. You are providing your personal data voluntarily.