Privacy & Cookies Policy
ELMODIS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2 The administrator of the personal data of the users of the Website within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“RODO”) is Elmodis sp. z o.o with its registered office in Kraków, address: address: Aleja Pokoju 1 , 31-548 Kraków, with office on ul. Zakładowa 7, 31-752 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000563437, NIP 6762489824, REGON 361828950, e-mail address: [email protected], telephone number: +48 531 507 668, owner of the Service, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
1.3 Service users are its customers, i.e. persons using services provided by the Administrator through the Service.
- SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
2.1 The Administrator shall collect personal data of Users to the extent required for registration on the Website or provision of other services specified in the Regulations.
2.2 The scope of collected data includes: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address of registered office/residence. The scope of processed data depends on the type of service chosen by the User.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
3.1 The Administrator processes the Users’ personal data solely for the purpose of:
1) enabling the Users to use the Service, which means the provision of services by the Administrator, including in particular: use of applications offered by the Administrator, ensuring contact with the User, providing remote assistance (help desk), issuing invoices;
2) registration of an account on the Elmodis Portal, ensuring the maintenance of this account, including resolution of technical problems;
3) Conducting direct marketing of services provided by the Administrator, including primarily the implementation of the voluntary service of a free newsletter containing commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219);
4) to conduct competitions, loyalty programs or promotional actions organized by the Administrator;
5) to ensure the security of the services provided by the Administrator by electronic means, including in particular the prevention and prevention of fraud and abuse;
6) perform duties resulting directly from applicable laws;
7) statistics and archiving;
8) asserting claims resulting from business activities conducted by the Administrator.
3.2 The Administrator processes the Users’ personal data only for the purposes indicated above.
3.3 Users’ personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (to countries other than European Union countries and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
3.4 Providing data is voluntary, but necessary in order for the Administrator to provide services through the Service.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
4.1 The Administrator processes Users’ personal data on the basis of the following provisions:
1) Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter: GDPR) – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
2) Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
3) Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO – processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out obligations arising from the law, where the legal basis for processing is a legal obligation of the Administrator
4) Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO – processing is necessary for purposes deriving from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- USER RIGHTS
5.1 The Users’ personal data are collected in the Administrator’s office, i.e. ul. Zakładowa 7, 31-752 Kraków and on virtual and cloud servers belonging to Microsoft Azure located in Ireland.
5.2 The User is entitled to:
1) have access to his/her personal data stored by the Administrator;
2) demand that his or her personal data be corrected if he or she believes that the personal data held by the Administrator are outdated, incomplete or incorrect;
3) request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
4) request the erasure of personal data;
5) request a copy of the personal data;
6) object to the processing of personal data in cases specified in Article 21 of the RODO
7) request the transfer of personal data to another controller, insofar as this is technically possible;
8) withdrawal of consent at any time (without affecting the legality of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
5.3 The User may exercise the rights referred to in clause 5.2 above by submitting an appropriate declaration of will to the Administrator:
1) in person at the Administrator’s seat (Elmodis Sp. z o.o., Aleja Pokoju 1, 31-548 Kraków);
2) by mail to the aforementioned address of the Administrator’s registered office;
3) by e-mail to: [email protected];
4) through the panel of the account held in the Service.
5.4 The User shall also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
5.5 The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete the User’s data if their preservation is necessary for the realization of claims or if it is required by applicable law.
- COOKIE MECHANISM
1.1 The Website uses text files called Cookies.
1.2 Cookies are saved by the server on the User’s computer.
1.3 In order to use the Website, it is necessary to allow cookies to be stored on the User’s computer. If you do not give your consent, you may not be able to use the Website, or you may be prevented from using it.
1.4 Cookies are not used to collect personal data of the User.
1.5 Cookies do not change the configuration of the User’s computer, do not serve to install or uninstall any computer program, do not interfere with the integrity of the system or the User’s data.
1.6 The Administrator reserves the right to use services of third parties for preparing statistics concerning use of the Service website. The Administrator declares that in such a case no data identifying the Users will be made available to such entities.
1.7 Three types of cookies are used within the Service: “session” (session cookies), “permanent” (persistent cookies) and “analytical”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until logout (leave the site). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. “Analytical” cookies collect information about the use of the website, the type of page from which the User was redirected and the number of visits and the time of the User’s visit to the Website. This information does not record specific personal data of the User, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Website.
1.8 In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907), the User has the right to decide on the access of Cookies to his/her computer by selecting them in advance in his/her browser window.
- IP ADDRESS
2.1 Administrator reserves the possibility of collecting IP addresses of the visitors of the Service website, which can be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analysis (e.g. determining from which regions the most visits are recorded) Moreover, they may be useful in administration and improvement of the website of the Service.
- ACCESS TO THIRD-PARTY DATABASES
3.1 The Users’ personal data will not be shared by the Administrator with other entities or third parties except:
1) You agree to it;
2) it is necessary for the purpose of realization of services provided by the Administrator through the Service. In this case the Administrator makes available only the personal data that are necessary for the realization of the above mentioned services. More information on the way in which these entities use Users’ personal data can be found in their privacy and cookie policies;
3) it is necessary in view of detecting and preventing fraud, as well as resolving other fraud, security and technical issues;
4) it is required by applicable law or a justified demand of state institutions and justice authorities.
3.2 In addition, the Administrator may provide access to the Users’ personal data to entities which it has authorised or entrusted with the processing of personal data, i.e:
1) Providers of legal and advisory services in the case of asserting claims by the Administrator connected with the conducted business activity;
2) suppliers of technical and organizational services enabling the Administrator to provide services via the Website;
3) Employees and associates.
- RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Users’ personal data will be stored for no longer than it is necessary for proper provision of services within the Service, as well as for the period of prescription of civil law claims to which the Administrator is entitled against the User.
- SAFEGUARDS AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 The Administrator declares that it processes the Users’ personal data in accordance with the requirements of RODO and other applicable data protection regulations that supplement and/or implement RODO, including in particular that it applies technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected in particularthatUsers’ personal data against unauthorised access, loss or damage
- CONTACT US
Date of approval: June 5th, 2018.
Revision date: December 12th, 2021.